CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- July 24-31:Oshkosh- the biggest air show on earth!
- Aug1-3: Smiley Creek, Idaho- (Galena in the books) the most beautiful grass strip on the planet, surrounded by regal mountains, hiking, biking, hot springs, fishing, camp or lodge
- Aug 20th: In honor of National Aviation Day our summer party/ quarterly meeting will celebrate all those famous figures in aviation. Come dressed as your favorite flying hero. Sat. evening, pot luck, place to be announced
- Aug20,21: PCAM Airshow, Santa Rosa Airport- Come early when the crowds are not so bad. The Santa Rosa 99s need help with their hot dog booth if you have a few hours to spare.
- Sept 2-5: Labor Day at the lake- Lake Almanor and Chester airport. I’d like to rent a house for the weekend of biking, hiking (Lassen National Park) floating around one of CA’s great natural lakes. Let me know if you are interested
- Oct 20-23: Durango, CO- High times in the Rockies for the Southwest Section Meeting. Train rides, gorgeous scenery, hiking, biking and lots of great women pilots and great flying
- Nov. 4-6: Yosemite in all it’s fall splendor
STOP….. BEFORE YOU DELETE OR TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER
PLEASE SEND CINDY YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE #S (HOME
AND CELL, AND E-MAIL. I’M CREATING ANOTHER ROSTER AND
IT’S MUCH EASIER TO COPY/PASTE THAN RETYPE.