MARIN COUNTY 99S 2012 FLYING ACTIVITY CALENDAR
- April 21&22- Paso Robles- Land of the Tri-Tip and great wines. For a day trip we’ll meet for lunch at the airport. For those wanting to ‘taste the grape’ there’s lots to do in two days!
- May4-6- Yosemite for the waterfalls, hiking and hanging. We’ll be staying at the Evergreen Lodge, just west of the valley
- May 4-6- Southwest section meeting Studio City, CA, Whiteman airport. A great way to meet incredible women and learn about our section. Register online http://ninetynines.net/swsSFV99s/
- June 9- The big Bash! Our Spring annual meeting & elections at Carolyn and Fred’s hanger, Gnoss Field.
- June 16-17-Colombia for the annual Fathers Day celebration. Come and camp out or hotel. It’s a weekend of incredible fun.
- July 4-8- McCall, Idaho and the ‘Wild Women on Wing’. Laurie Nichols, the doyenne of mountain flying, will be putting on a 2 day seminar. If there is anything that will make you a better pilot it’s learning to fly the wild and wooly. There will be a day of ground school, then a day of flying with an instructor. Let me know early if you are interested.
- Aug. 18- A float on a boat in Trinity Lake. We will rent a party boat for the day then camp/motel for the night. Perfect summer fun.
- Aug 25- Summer Quarterly meeting and Margarita/Mojitos?
- Sept1-3- Cedarville; Way up in Surprise Valley are the Warner Mtns., hot springs, sand hill cranes and a great place to stay. Not to be missed!
- Oct 20-21- Lassen Nat’l park: Fall hiking at it’s best. Fly into Chester and day trip into the park. Hiking, biking, hanging!
- Nov 10- Amador, County: A day touring the foothills of the Sierras. Fall foliage extravaganza!
- Dec 15- Holiday party/meeting
CALL CINDY FOR DETAILS FOR ALL EVENTS