Hi Everyone! I’ve decided to run for California State Assembly!
I am running for office because I am tired of the corruption that goes on in our Government. For the last year, I have been leading a group of Whistleblowers against the California National Guard, and we finally made some headway on Feb 15, 2012! See us here: http://www.calchannel.com/channel/viewvideo/3329
But our biggest victory came Friday when one of our members received a letter from the EEOC Judge who ruled in their favor and imposed sanctions on the California National Guard for violating EEO laws. Basically, the California National Guard is a HOT MESS with regard to their discrimination and retaliation complaint processes. Yes!!! The Year of the Dragon is in effect!
A little bit about me:
- Veteran of 18 years and still serving in the California National Guard in the rank of major;
- Committed to creating jobs & eradicating joblessness – this is my #1 Priority!
- Proud mother of a child who attends public school and committed to increasing our State’s Education Budget;
- Committed to keeping our environment Green;
- Realtor and Pro-California Association of Realtors (CAR) & NAR; and I advocate for “Cram Down” or Eminent Domain legislation to help those in foreclosure stay in their homes;
- Graduated from UCLA & Rutgers Law School;
- An advocate for more efficient Immigration Procedures;
- Pro-Organic foods;
- Pro-Civil & Equal Rights, Pro-Choice, Pro-LGBT Rights; and
- For Tax Revenues; I advocate for the Legalization of Marijuana.
Please help me beat Goliath (the Incumbent) by donating
I would be thrilled if everyone just donated $5, but if you’re feeling generous, individuals can donate up to $3,900 each and Small Contributor Committees can donate up to $7,800. If everyone could help me forward this link to 20 of your friends/family and ask them to do the same, we can win this seat in the Assembly! Thank you!
Connie Wong for CA State Assembly 2012 Committee